I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hey?

It seems to me that the more contributors we've gotten, the less actual blogging and commenting on blogging gets done. What's the deal here? Is there some kind of inverse law of bloggers to blogging? What does that formula look like?

E
-- = X
B

where E is "blog energy", B is the number of bloggers, and X is the total blog output? Help me out here math whizzes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Sorry, I'm too busy. Any time I have on my own computer is spent playing Everquest. And honestly, what's more important, playing a pointless game or blogging pointless posts?

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

But your joy in playing EQ is not shared with us, whereas your joy in providing useless comments to useless blog posts is shared with all of us!

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Sure, but I pay for the privilege of EQ, whereas I can ignore this for free!

As for your equation, I would suggest refraining from displaying your mathematical genius on this blog. Who knows what kinds of insane people it could attract? You'll get more timecube stuff.

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

If my formula is on par with the greatness of the timecube calculations, I would be immensely proud of myself.

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home