I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

In other news...

I have to put this up because it relates to some co-workers (and one former one) of ours, namely the boys of Lame, our library's future rock stars. I wouldn't put this link up just because they were mentioned, but because this critic absolutely hated everyone who took part in Trees' closing concert. It led to quotes like "but this closing concert reached a level of suck that would make even Curtain Club's worst schedules blush". However, I'm most amused because of this phrase: "the butt-rock circus repeatedly jabbed its poop-stained knives into Trees' dwindling heart."

How poetic. I just love that "butt-rock circus" part. I have no idea what it means.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Poop-stained knives?

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home