I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hear ye, Hear ye

After a Horadric discussion and council decision, it has been determined that the Horadrim Blog will be undergoing some changes. This blog originally served as a platform for substantial humor and as such served its function well. It has recently fallen upon harder times, however, and no longer serves the function for which it was designed.

The Horadrim Blog exists to further the purposes and interests of the actual Horadrim. This ideal has been distorted. Therefore the blog will be starting over and all contributors will be immediately removed except for the Horadrim itself.

Given the dismal state of recent posting and commenting, I doubt this will cause upset. If it does, however, it was not intended.

Hopefully we can look forward to brighter days ahead. If not, the Horadrim Blog will still be an available avenue for the Horadrim to establish its presence online.

4 Comments:

Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Wait a minute, what about Whitey? I don't see him on the list anymore.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Yeah, as I told him, I was so darn confused that I f... Oh wait, it was a mistake. I think he had changed his name and I didn't recognize it.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Yeah, being so damned confused will do that do you.

12:17 PM

 
Blogger Kou said...

There was a furious battle. My old login had to sacrifice itself for the good of the collective.

4:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home