I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Euro Trip - Part Two

Due to popular request, below are more pictures from my sister's recent trip to Europe. I apologize in advance for hogging blog space.

WARNING: ONE PICTURE MAY NOT BE WORK SAFE. But I felt it was too weird not to post it. It's near the bottom on purpose, so don't scroll down if you're supervisor or Lord is watching over you. It's really not that bad; not like a Goatse monument or something.

The first picture is the "8 foot tall" dude she met in Germany. As you can see, you can't really tell how tall he is. Supposedly they had a "special night" together, but I don't want to go into detail for fear of wretching all over my keyboard.


Next are some fellows she met near Berlin and subsequently camped with. I bet you can't guess their sexual orientation.


This is a group shot of some folks she met in Amsterdam, including the two guys from my first post. I like the BBW on the left personally. Click on the picture to get a better look. You could FF that all day long.


This next one is a weird African dude she found in Rome. A funny story goes along with this one. Late one night whilst heavily intoxicated, my sister left a club with this guy. I think his name is Ali. Anyway, while crossing under a bridge, they ran into an Italian brandishing a knife. Now this was no spaghetti chef, so Ali kicked the Italian in the balls or something, so the Italian naturally collapsed on the ground. Unbeknowest to Ali and my sister, another assailant came running at them; however, and to my amazement, the Italian Policia arrive out of nowhere and put the smack down the second assailant before he reached my sister. The Policia, naturally, beat the two muggers on the ground ala Rodney King. And then my sister gets to spend a lovely night at the Italian Police Headquarters! True story. She swears the police arrived instantaneously as if they had been watching them the whole time. Those crazy dagos. Anyway, here is Ali (black dude in the middle):


This is just a cool picture of some non-hairy bears I wanted to post:


And here we are to the non-work safe picture. Just a tower of disembodied boobies.


And finally, here's a hilarious picture of Josh and some jabroni I wanted to post, not relevant to anything.


Like I said the absolute best picture you've already seen in my first post, but some of these may be close seconds. Like many Euro Trippers, there's lots of pictures of boring crap you see in the museums or landscapes, so I'll spare you the pain.

Ciao.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kou said...

An FF would be a special night indeed

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Why is someone's face mosaic'd?

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

To protect my sister's identity.

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Number Four said...

Is your sister i the witness protection program or something, lol

8:48 AM

 
Blogger Kou said...

But all she's doing in that picture is being hugged by a strange black man in a NY Yankees Army shirt.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

I thought it would only be fair since I was making fun of her at her own expense behind her back.

12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home