I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

How to Post Images

As I was playing with this last night I followed some links and found the Hello software that you may or may not have already seen.  Its basically  just a little program that lets you easily post images to your blogs.  That's how I posted Mr. T.  I think it also lets you post regular blogs, but it makes it much easier since it does it in an IM format, you just type up your blog and hit Send, you don't have to be logged in on any webpage.

You can get this software from www.hello.com

You can also make blogs via email, I haven't done this yet but I know its possible.  You just email the blog site and it posts what you send.

If things go as I predicted originally, we should have a flood of disturbing and funny images in no time...

Alex can post goatse for us, I think he knows the address for that image

4 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

I think the real question is, which goatse picture will Alex send?

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

The real question is, how long will it take me to pluck my eyes out before looking upon the goatse image again? The wife set it to my homepage once and I STILL haven't recovered.

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Yeah, that's like tub****. John sprang that on me and I almost sprayed my pants.

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

With what?

6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home