I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Monday, October 18, 2004

Horadrimite Sighted!


"General" Nat-Wu prepares to fend off yet another Clan incursion

There's really no reason for this post other than to
show off what I think is a mildly amusing picture, of
Nat-Wu leading his tabletop troops into battle.
I directed the clan "incursion", and as usual got my ass
handed to me. But it's really not my fault, and I gave as
good as I got, except I couldn't quite pull it off in the end.


5 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

I'm going with Horadrimite, as being derivative from the name of the site. I'm pretty damn sure none of us are actually Horadrim.

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Next time I'd better see a striptease of Nat-Wu.

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

Once I graduate seminary, I will start the first protestant "order" and call it the Horadrim...our main practice will be excessive and extreme baptism. Baptism at least 20 times a week in the most extreme ways possible...

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

"Girls Gone Wild: Extreme Baptism, Carribbean Style!"

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Is that Baptism with water, or Baptism with anal intrusion?

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home