I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Screams and Safe Sex

Nate, Kristina, and I went to the Screams Halloween Park on Saturday. It was quite fun. Those are probably the best haunted houses I've been to. The best one was a maze with a bunch of crazed hillbillies inside. The funny thing was though that it took us so long to get out, the people inside started to make fun of us. One guy actually told us how to get out. Then as we left, another pointed to Kristina and said "This woman been in here for 45 minutes!" It wasn't that long, but I nearly *died* laughing.

Last night, I went to a "safer sex party" on campus. It was university sponspored, so no alchohal or anything. It was kind of amusing. There were naked man/woman cakes, a dildo ringtoss, pin the condom on the dildo, phallic cookies, and bad kereoke. Alas, I didn't get a chance to use the many condoms and lube I picked up, but there was food. Anyway, then I left I smoked some herbs this gay guy sells out of a van on the street.

What did you guys do?

7 Comments:

Blogger Feels like Nine said...

What kind of "herbs" did you smoke?

6:15 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Don't know. It's the guy's home recipe. It's tobacco and some shit.

6:52 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Uh, the two weren't related. I doubt there'd be girls dressed like Catholic schoolgirls if it was gay!

8:12 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Sure, the lesbian girls would be together. Smoking basil or clove or something.

8:17 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Damnit, the two weren't related!

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

If it was a gay sex party there would be two guys dressed as Catholic school girls.

Speaking of which, I came all the way the hell up here to meet some authentic "Catholic" school girls. Nobody told me the uniforms aren't required.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Try telling her that :(

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home