I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Schillervision

Imagine that you're at a restaurant, enjoying a nice dinner with your girl. You order some regular coffe and the waiter brings it out. You're enjoying your coffee and the waiter walks up to you and says "sir are you aware that you're drinking Columbian decaf coffee crystals?"

What is the proper reaction to this?

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Is this a very subtle play on the old commercial from the 80's where they film people who think they're drinking regular coffee as they are told they're drinking decaff? If so, I salute you for recalling that and forcing me to dredge it out of my brain(I may have been like 8 when that commercial came out.) If not...well, then I don't know what was up with your waiter, but a swift kick in the nuts probably would have solved it.

7:11 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

I believe the correct response would be a simple "What?"

However, that simple "What" would eventually escalate into a huffing, yelling, table-breaking frenzy.

i.e. Chris Farley

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home