I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Y weren't you paying attention to the movie tambien?

I saw a video on MTV Hits this morning by some teenybopper named Jesse McCartney--I don't recall the title. However, it did have incredible similarities to the movie Y tu mama tambien: two guys and a girl on a road trip in the wilderness; a stop at a desolate motel and a swim in a leaf-filled pool; a trip to the beach. However, I seem to recall a lot of the "romance" of the movie featuring the two dudes, whereas it was the singer and the chick in the music video. I wonder what made somebody screen that movie and wonder "if we took out the bi-curiousity, that would make a damn fine video!"

5 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Right, if there was no threesome where the guys get it on too than well, they just missed the whole damn point.

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I'm feeling sorry for the 3rd wheel guy in the video. I sure know what that feels like.

4:09 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Except there were two girls involved where you were the third wheel, Alex.

5:21 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Yeah, but I got to be the 3rd wheel in the same room, so that was okay.

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I'm saving that for my blog "Average white guy talks about sexual exploits that never really happened."

7:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home