I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Throw down!


Xanthippas and "Adam" flashing their signs and reprasentin' for da Wise Men



Horadrim contributor "Adam" brought to my attention the fact that my blog "Three Wise Men"(co-blogged by "Adam" and Nat-Wu) has surpassed "The Horadrim" in total posts. While normally this would be a cause for celebration, I can only lament that The Horadrim has fallen so far from our days of glory in July and August, when we averaged as many posts a day as we do in a week now. I've decided it's time to turn things around....so I'm throwing down a challenge to all you Horadrimites out there! The world is a funny place! The libraries are still crazy! Our lives are sadly and pathetically funny! I haven't posted about DC's fat cops yet! There's the dismembering of male genitalia all around us! So get to it! BLOG!!!


6 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

That's actually funnier than the chicken picture.

7:54 PM

 
Blogger Feels like Nine said...

Meh.

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

That doesn't sound like unbridled enthusiasm! Get to it soldiers!

8:08 PM

 
Blogger Seamus said...

If you're going to throw down, at least use a real picture of yourself

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

What, that's not really them?

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Now you don't think I'd post real pictures of us on here do you? Do I want the legions of Horadrim readers recognizing me in the supermarket? I think not.

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home