I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Real Ultimate Power!

For those of you who don't know Real Ultimate Power, you have to check it out. There's the original and bunches of imitators. This is the original: http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Here's a large listing of different ones: http://brianx.com/realultimatepower.html

I like this one for the Baldwin Brothers.
http://students.washington.edu/eomoe/ultimate/

9 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Yeah, you're right, that's a really funny one.

I know you must have some good websites still up your sleeve. Especially if you could find that one about fake riced-up cars.

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

OMG...guys I hate to admit it but I was not aware of the Real Ultimate Power phenomenon. Seriously, when somebody's got like 45 parody sites, that is an internet phenomenon you SHOULD know about. But now I know and will never be ignorant of real ultimate power again!

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Whitey! How could you let us down like that? But hey, anyone up for some Tubgirl?

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

There are so many things wrong with that, I don't know where to begin. But I'll start by saying "Hollowed out kiwi full of cum" is a really, really awkward name for a "recipe" of any kind.

10:38 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

So...was this a joke site?

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

"most" concise? :(

9:23 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Man, I thought I had seen depraved. I know now I was wrong. I ask the eternal question, "How much worse could it get?" And then I wonder if I really want to know.

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that, at least until I can actually erase my memory of it.

2:35 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

My left eye just exploded.

9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home