I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Good reading!

You guys ever hear of Commander X? Well, check out some of the books he has on Amazon. These are non-fiction! As far as I know, we only have one book at the library by him, called "Time Travel: A How-To Insiders Guide ". It's how I found out about him. These are some other ones that look interesting:


Invisibility & Levitation : A How To Guide To Personal Performance

Reality of the Serpent Race and the Subterranean Origin of UFOs (Is he a friend of David Icke?)

9 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Oh Lord...HAVE I heard of him.

Hey, you think he knows John Titor, Time Traveller?

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Surely fellow time-travellers would know each other.

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I'm sure they consider each other competitors. For some reason, quacks who operate in the same field(time travel, UFOs, reptile masters, etc.)don't tolerate other quacks who poach on their territory.

I say they have a time travel contest and settle this once and for all.

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I knew that bastard X had the hook-up with Bin Laden!

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Why wouldn't Commander X simply travel back in time to just before the raid and save the book himself?

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Whoa! I better lay off the time travel experiments then.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Dude...that's awesome.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Nat-Wu said...

Uh...I don't know if that's cool, but it's certainly weird.

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I think Daniel was reading that in the stacks when he was supposed to be shelving.

8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home