I bet Blizzard never saw this coming! Deckard and Griswold are probably rolling over in their graves, unless they're still in some level of hell...

Friday, February 03, 2006

Oh wait...

I do have one thing. Can we get some fresh blood in here at Horadrim? What with the high turnover rate among IPL employees due to the harsh working conditions, and the high turnover rate of friends of Horadrim bloggers due to their fickle and narcissistic natures, surely there are some more people out there we could drag into this whirlpool of tastelessness and low humor, right? Not that I'm complaining about who we've got now that is. Just you know, the more the merrier and all that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat-Wu said...

I'm sure there are, but usually I'm too ashamed of Horadrim to show anybody at work.

6:36 AM

 
Blogger James said...

Having tried to be added for a long time, I may not be the best person to comment. :-\

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

Look, we already suggested you delete your account and all accompnaying blogs and start all over again. I don't know why you're so stubborn about this.

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home